Men Fashion Designer
MEN FASHION DESIGNER. FASHION SHOWS IN LONDON 2011.
Men Fashion Designer
- couturier: someone who designs clothing
- (Fashion designers) This is a list of notable fashion designers. It includes designers of haute couture and ready to wear. For haute couture only, see the list of grands couturiers.
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- work force: the force of workers available
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- An adult human male
- (a'man) the Israeli military intelligence which produces comprehensive national intelligence briefings for the prime minister and the cabinet
- A male worker or employee
- A male member of a sports team
men fashion designer – Imagine Fashion
In Imagine Fashion Designer New York players take on the role of a novice fashion designer given the chance to make her mark in the fashion capital of the world, New York, New York. Your goal is become the ultimate fashionista as quickly as possible, as you express your creativity in sophisticated design workshops and live in the glamorous world of fashion.
Holding the DS like a book and using the stylus to tap out your choices, players choose the young fashion designer they will play as, give her a name and start her on conquest of the fashion world. On the way up players will participate in exercises in designing outfits, matching accessories, selecting models, taking photos and more. The game includes access to fashion card, exchangeable over a Nintendo Wi-Fi connection and an eight song soundtrack that sets the mood as players illustrate their creativity from the drawing board to the catwalk.
Key Game Features:
Accomplish fashionista missions and learn the basic fashion concepts to perform new tasks.
Interact with fashion specialists, like senior designers, photographers, journalists, and models. Set the trends and send your designs straight to the runway.
Receive new missions and unlock new design options as you succeed in tasks (new clothes, colors, accessories, and backgrounds for photoshoots)
Collect fashion cards and exchange them with your friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
8 song pop soundtrack to serve as a backdrop for player’s rise to the top of the fashion world.
Make a splash in NYC.
Create your own designs.
Take them to the catwalk.
Surf Line Fashion Designer Lian Murray
Model: Andrei Razmeritsa
men fashion designer
Fashion Studio includes 12″ dress mannequin, white satin dress with garment bag and hanger, spiral-bound sketch book, fabric swatches, fabric samples, black satin, pink lace, animal print and blue sparkle (60″ x 5″, each), assorted trims – white pearls, sequins, black fluffy fiber, gold sequins, pink satin with beads and spangles (each 6″ long), small round spangles, white fur fleece, 6 spools of thread, scissors, tape measure, wrist pin cushion, straight pins, 2 sewing needles, plastic needle threader, thimble, dressmaker’s pencil, craft glue, instructions and ideas. More than 30 pieces in all! Contents may vary slightly from those shown or listed.